What is Bullying?
Answer: It is repeated acts over time that involves a more powerful individual or group abusing those who are less powerful.
Report a Bully
(All reports will be kept confidential and will be reviewed by school administration.)
|Who is bullying?|
|Briefly describe the situation.|
- Stand up To Bullying Website - September 28th is "Stand Up to Bullying Day".
- Bullying Prevention - Public Safety Canada - Canadian Government - Public Safety Canada
- Bully Free Alberta - Alberta Government Website providing resources to help stop bullying
- Stand Up 2 Bullying -Canadian Red Cross Website providing resources to help stop bullying
- B-Free.ca - Alberta Government website dedicated to help stop bullying